Friday, January 7, 2011

Start of the Brand New Year 2011

Yaya i know i'm lazy. It's jsut so fast! 1month of holiday for me to do my work. WOW incredible. No words can describe it LOLS. I've only left 2 more days then my nightmare comes: J2!!!
Lalalalas the feeling it's just like u've just finish ur o'level...... Omg another o'level again? No this time round, It's A'level. Honeymoon is over guys! Wakiie wakiie. Lalala And i'm already awake! Hahas but not the start of my Holiday, u know. xP
I believe what my tutor have told me. ' It's not how much time u have left, but is how much time u left to suffer.'
Hahas this sentence will always be in my mine.
Currently, i guess. One of my friend and I are the last ranking in class, after some of my friends retain =(. Hmm.... Just started to feel that i really need to catch up! =) Ya just tot of it. I don't have really much close friends in my JC. I mean those from my sec sch. Hahas ALL went to poly. =) Neh nvm.. forget about it.

Hi my friends, ya i'm telling u this. If u see me having fun or getting too much out of my SCHOOL work. Please just give me a knock on my head and keep me awake!
THANKYOU!!







Hmm just wondering whether my loss of my handphone is a bad luck or a good one?
lol =P

No comments:

Post a Comment