Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!!

It is stupid of me to put my handphone in my pocket! It was just the start of the New Year 2011, and I'm not in the mood of the New Year. It's just fate for me to lost my handphone. Haish this handphone is my early birthday present from my parents. And now, barely 1 month, it's GONE!!!

There will always be somethings bad or unhappy things happen whenever I'm having fun. Just all my fault. Too bad, I'm born to be stupid. It doesn't mean that JC people are smart.

Yesterday night, I went out with CY, LZ, lz's friend sihui, Nevin, Nicholas, QuanYang, Edric, and 1 of their friend. It was supposed to be fun, playing and laughing all the way. Lz still say wanna everyone to help me buy the handphone back. I think cannot be true. Where got everyone will be so good to buy me a handphone for no reason as it is not their fault for losing my handphone?? Hahas Lz , nevermind it's ok. I don't want everyone pay this for no reason =)))). Hmm i'll be using my old handphone again. Sadd.

But I still have fun with them!! =D



Haish Stupid phone. My parents still must create a new SIM card again. Of cause not today, but don't know when =((

No comments:

Post a Comment